Job title : Warehouse Supervisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The key purpose is to directly supervise, manage and optimize warehouse operations (Receipt, Storage, Replenishment, Shipping and Returns) to meet and exceed set goals. This function oversees and coordinates daily warehousing activities by implementing quality, productivity, production, and customer service standards
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Manage and drive improvements in daily warehouse operations Receipt, Storage, Offloading, Loading.
- Optimize all warehouse processes to ensure satisfactory and on-time delivery to customers
- Manage warehouse Inventory with focus on driving inventory accuracy
- Process customer receipts and pass customer credit.
- Process inter-depot and inter-warehouse transfers.
- Manage all critical products affecting Downtime Caused by Logistics e.g Sorting and FLT availability
- Manage the inflow and outflow of products (Full Products and Containers)
- Drive achievement of warehouse PI’s and KPI’s
- Participate in annual target setting and cascading
- Cascade Team and Individual Goals and Manage Team Performance (Daily Performance Tracking, Monthly One on One’s)
- Develop and Implement process standards: SOPs, OPL’s OWDs etc
- Manage Warehouse stock to ensure quality and availability to customers (Internal and External)
- Maintain and improve safety by driving the correct safety behaviors on the shop-floor.
- Ensure optimal asset utilization ( Warehouse, Forklifts, Human Resources)
- Ensure accuracy of inventory and shipments
- Supervise Daily Stock Counts
- Manage internal and external customer complaints
- Engage with the DC regarding their DPO dream by driving DPO on the shop floor
- Representation during milestone audits will be necessary to support the Plant’s DPO dream
- Collate and Submit daily PI/KPI data as per requirement by the Depot Manager.
- Min. of B.Sc./ B.Tech/HND in a related field.
Years of relevant experience
- 2 years experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Key attributes and competencies:
- Computer Literate
- MS Office/Excel
- Strong and assertive
- Compliance driven
- Strong work ethic: Setting and achieving goals
- Dependable: Consistently following through
- Positive attitude: Creating a good environment.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team-oriented: Making the most out of collaboration
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 1 June 2023.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Warehouse Supervisor jobs