Job title : Store Officer
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Store Officer will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the healthcare facility’s store. This is a full-time on-site role that is based in Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun State.
- The Store Officer will be responsible for inventories, managing stock, preparing purchase orders and ensuring that all products are properly stocked, and creating detailed reports on all store activities.
- The Store Officer will work closely with other departments to ensure that all products are available to meet daily demands.
- Stock Control and Inventory Management skills
- Experience in Stock and inventory control and management
- Knowledge of purchasing and processing of purchase orders
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field is required
- Experience in a healthcare setting is a plus
How to Apply for this Offer
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and experience as they relate to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Store Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!