Job title : Inventory Controller jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Safety Monitoring Update And Recording
- Manage Zone inventories
- Stock age policy (FEFO)
- Inventory days of covered management
- Manage SCOH
- Analyze and interpret Warehouse variances
- Verifying stock and delivering
- Warehouse receipts and credit reconciliation
- Finished Goods and Empties Transfer Reconciliation
- Stock Take Reconciliation & Capture
- Archiving of loading and return documents
- VPO/DPO Implementation
- Daily Reports Compilation
- Stock write offs (Breakages & BITs)
- Partake in OWDs and audits
Key attributes and competencies:
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and innovation.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Proficient in Monitoring and tracking
- Ability to use planning software and databases.
- Ability to lead self and others
Education & Qualification Requirements:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 Years experience in logistics and supply chain management and finance background
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Inventory Controller jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–7 of 7 jobs