Dangote’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Junior Inventory Officer jobs in Kogi
Job Location : Kogi
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Achieving daily, weekly and monthly entries of issue slips into the computer for future reference and assisting the finance department in costing all issues.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficient and effective receipt incoming items and release of out going items.
- Coordinate all activities of the issuing and receiving sections.
- Ensure proper rack stocking items.
- Issue items to the user department and update bin cards.
- Document details of items into a computer and reconciles differences.
- Carry out any other formal tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
Education and Work Experience
- OND (Purchasing and Supply / Business Management) with a minimum of 10 years related work experience.
- HND / B.Sc (Purchasing and Supply/Business Management) with a maximum of 2 years related work experience.
- Hands on experience of inventory management process.
- Evidence of proficiency in the use of any inventory management software.
- Evidence of proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of cement production process.
- Good knowledge of relevant parameters and standards applicable to cement manufacturing.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online