Job title : Sales Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Handle sales of all facilities: Rooms, Restaurants, Spas
- Handle marketing activities across all facilities.
- Supervise Brand Coordinator on across board marketing.
- Get new leads and develop into bookings.
- Manage Corporate Partnerships Travel Agents, Concierge Services Providers, and Travel Desks.
- Develop and market catalogue of all-inclusive lifestyle and sales packages.
- Prepare and maintain Monthly and Quarterly Report on Sales and Business Performance.
- Research and identify ways to increase customer base.
- Identify promising prospects through cold- calling networking and customer referrals.
- Conduct in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain
- Insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Analyze current client base or target market for the property.
- Devise new ways to expand that client base
- Develop promotional and advertising materials for the property.
- First degree in any related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a management position
- Deep knowledge of hospitality and luxury industry
- Educated to degree level or relevant equivalent professional experience with an excellent
- Command of English both verbal and written required.
- Experience working with high profile clients.
- Proven experience in event management.
- Works well within a team but has the ability to work autonomously towards given deadlines.
- Ability to handle a high pressured and fast moving working environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!