Job title : Recruitment & HR Coordinator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for an efficient Recruitment & Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily people functions like keeping track of employees’ records and supporting the recruitment process. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He or She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of recruitment activities, HR projects and operations.
- Own all recruitment and onboarding efforts.
- Source diverse candidates who are both technically excellent and exceptional culture fits.
- Build and carry out interviews with candidates as part of the screening and final interview process.
- Ensure potential hires see and experience the Mano culture during the hiring process.
- Source for talents and build an active talent pool.
- Headhunt for strategic positions and leverage internal referrals to hire new talents.
- Manage new hires integration programs and other resources in support of the onboarding process.
- Monitor innovative and creative ways to integrate new employees in the organization.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the recruitment & onboarding process.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (personal information, leave, confirmation, turnover rates etc.) and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Perform orientations, onboarding, and update records with new hires.
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter within the retail space, startup or a similar industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related discipline required.
- Extremely organized and skilled in prioritizing multiple projects
- Should be self-disciplined, highly motivated, and able to work independently
- Should be good at always maintaining confidentiality and integrity
- Inquisitive, flexible, and adaptable
- Have experience using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Strong documentation skills
- Preference is for male candidates, for gender balance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Recruitment & HR Coordinator jobs