YettySpeaks Confectionery Solutions’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Ice Cream Trader
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ice cream vendor means any person who offers for sale or sells to another any frozen desserts while operating from an ice cream cart or truck on the streets of the city or its police jurisdiction.
- Drive company tricycles and sell pre-packaged ice cream/related food products within established territories.
- Duties include taking orders, receiving payment, explaining products/responding to customer inquiries, loading/unloading product, and keeping company vehicles clean and maintained.
- Workers must have or be able to be able to lift and carry 50 pounds of weight, and work in standing and bending positions.
- Ice Cream/Frozen Custard Vendors work for salaryand can make from N75,000 to N80,000 but some terms do apply
- No education or experience necessary.
- Will train. work days must include Friday, Saturday & Sunday. ( Fridays and Sundays are our busiest days because we are surronded by big religious gatherings like churches on Sundays and Mosques in Fridays)
- Workers provide their own transportation to/from the employer’s place of business each work day. Prefer employees who live in Ojota, Ikeja, Ogudu, Ketu, Maryland, Alapere or Oregun
- COVID-19 precautions
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified and intereste candidates should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Ice Cream Trader jobs
*Jobs in Lagos
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 399 jobs