2 weeks ago
Job title : Human Resources Business Partner jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The HR Business Partner works in partnership with leaders, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions to address modern day business and societal challenges in line with the needs and priorities of the Company.
- In this role, you will be operating as the departmental HR expert, to advise, guide and support staff and managers by providing high level people management and development support across designated divisions.
- Partner with DH, People Management and senior management to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Provide expert HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR matters, supporting managers in dealing with complex casework, performance, attendance and employee relations issues.
- Act as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Partner with Talent Management team and create a learning environment within the company that allows new ways of working and tackling business challenges leading to smarter solutions.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions, programs, policies and procedures.
- Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conduct ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs. Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Develop strategies and vision for the employee relations framework by engaging with staff to anticipate employee needs as well as monitoring the external environment for best practice and bench marking.
- Perform talent acquisition for vacant roles as they arise. Prescreens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Lead and/or support HR deliverables including employee relations, policies design and formulation, performance management, merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field.
- Master’s degree as added advantage.
- Professional HR Certification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as an HR Business Partner /similar role within Financial Services / Fintech.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Human Resources Management Processes, Culture and Performance Management.
- Solid track record in design and implementation of employee engagement strategies that have meaningfully impacted the individual and organization experience.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Results-orientated and pragmatic with exceptional quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself.
- Ability to create effective working partnerships with senior leaders, challenge the thinking of others in respectful and thoughtful ways, influence upwards.
- Big picture thinker, a never settle’ mindset.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources Business Partner jobs
- Salary Offer: *********