Hobark International Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resource Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Support the GMHR in the development of the HR strategy, whilst working in a liaison role with the corporate business planning team to develop the company’s business plan.
- Develop and manage the execution of the company’s HR business scorecard through quarterly reviews, advising the GMHR on performance improvement action.
- Support the GMHR in workforce planning projections and activities as part of executing.
- Provide specific support to the GMHR to;
- Implement people-related strategies, initiatives, and services to support overall business strategy and aspirations, assuring corporate competitive value delivery.
- Execute policies, regulations, systems and suite of services that assures regulatory compliance in Nigeria/UK, and flexibility to achieve sustained business continuity.
- Liaise with key internal/external stakeholders and experts to provide guidance to line managers and employees on laws, and policies and practices on ER matters.
- A relevant Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree.
- 12-15 years Industry experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
*Human Resource Manager in Lagos