Job title : HR/Administrative Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
To manage and support the day-to-day human resource and administrative activities, whether permanent, probationary or contract, and other administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the company/office. Support through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all official duties of the company are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Manage administrative work.
- Data management.
- Must possess MS OFFICE- Advanced user experience
- (Graphics and Design, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PhotoShop).
- Create design and edit letters, proposals, project and business plans for clients.
- Understand business objectives and design.
- Excellent writing skills (Good grammar to form sentences).
- Manage recruitment, selection, induction and on-boarding processes.
- Create appointment letters, terms of agreement, and employment contracts for staff and agents.
- Maintain physical and digital employee records like contracts, copies of certifications.
- Performance management, monitoring and appraisal.
- Fulfilment of all statutory obligations of the company in a timely manner, to prevent sanctions.
- Employee welfare management.
- Periodic research to be able to develop and handle projects.
- Create design and edit letters and proposals to prospective clients.
- Receiving and processing client, agents and brokers requests.
- Provide clerical support to agents and brokers during the sales process, this involves (photocopying sales documents, scheduling closing dates and securing public information about a property).
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- General office support to include but not limited to property viewing & inspections, and campaign strategy designs.
- Company social media management.
- Must possess social media marketing knowledge.
- Must be punctual and efficient.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree
- 3 – 4 years experience in HR/ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES.
- Proficient Microsoft Office User (Advance).
- Good presenter (PowerPoint and other presentations).
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to optimise and critic content.
- Candidates must be tech-savvy.
- Must be highly creative and innovative.
- Must be highly intelligent and efficient.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Have a proactive attitude and zeal to learn.
- Must possess excellent leadership and organisational skills.
- High-level of tolerance and excellent personal relationship with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate and dedicated to assist in promoting the business towards increasing sales, profit, and revenue.
- AGE: 23 – 30
- LOCATION: Alausa, Ikeja ( Candidates must reside on mainland, close proximity to Alausa)
- Must reside in Ogba, Agege, Ikeja, Ojodu, Omole, Magodo Isheri, Magodo Shangisha, Ketu, Ojota, Ogudu, Oregun.
- Female candidates only
How to Apply for this Offer
- Human Resources jobs
- HR/Administrative Assistant jobs