2 weeks ago
Job title : Head, Group Marketing
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 10, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Head, Group Marketing Officer is to manage, establish and maintain positive customer relationships, plan, and deliver effective marketing strategies and monitor the progress of new and existing products to ensure growth and profitability.
Job Duties / Responsibilities Accountabilities
- Strategy Formulation and Implementation, Stakeholder & External Relation, Financial Management, People Management, identify trends, insights and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with third party vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Understand market dynamics and competitive landscape that affect product demand and direction, using it as feedback to drive attractiveness of the company’s product.
- Supporting sales with deal qualifications and initial scoping of incoming opportunities.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary product expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, FAQs, presentations, product training, and relevant papers.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the Sales Team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, Marketing and Technical Solutions to address any issues that may arise.
- Direct market research and intelligence gathering efforts to assess customer response to/requirements for new products. Either conduct this research with the company’s resources or manage an agency.
- Assist with the development of Go-To-Market plans and provide content for advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Recommend value added services to drive customer retention.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for new business, products and services.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Provide marketing support and / or assistance to other team members on product solutions.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong analytical background.
- Product Prototyping
- Business Analysis
- Product Development & Management (Go-To-Market Strategies)
- Project Management
- Requirement Gathering & Analysis
- Negotiation & Interpersonal Skills
- Client relationship management
- Business Development
- Technical Documentation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Minimum of a university degree in Accountancy, Marketing, Business Administration, or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- An MBA or Masters’ degree in any business-related discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of twelve (12) years’ post-graduation experience in the IT Consulting with at least five (5) years’ experience in an Executive Management role.
- Good knowledge of the Consulting Industry and Information Technology
- Experience working with CRM (Client Relationship Management) Systems.
- Certification in Marketing is desirable.
- Understanding of website analytics, content management and digital marketing
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Head, Group Marketing jobs