Michael Stevens Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Business Development Manager jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving business performance by delivering business development excellence through understanding of the customer needs, offering them with professional and innovative engineeringsolutions.
- He/she is responsible for understanding the regulation framework, registering the organization with IOCs and NOCs, setting up a survey of the market, vendor selection and management.
- Achieve and exceed period targets in accordance with all company procedures and code of business conduct
- Maximize revenue through increased sales activities for new and existing clients
- Identify sales opportunities and potential customers
- Responsible for self-generating and qualifying leads from a variety of sources as well as appointments with potential customers and stakeholders
- Pipeline management: Build sales pipeline, develop and implement sales activity plans across the period and year.
- Conduct professional meetings, comprehensively questioning and listening to fully understand customer requirements
- Develop and deliver presentation to customers and other stakeholders.
- First Degree in Engineering or any related course
- 10 years of experience in Business Development and Sales
- Proven Business and sales development experience in the Oil and Gas service industry
- Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Oil and GasBackground
- Very good understanding of oil and gas market and associated legal framework developments
- Ability to develop business cases
- Strong appreciation of commercial developments in waste collection & transport, treatment, recovery and disposal technologies
- Organization Development skills
- Decision Making
- Very Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Strong leadership skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.