Job title : Account Officers (In-Office) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, Nigeria’s leading Fintech is recruiting smart and self-driven Account Officers to join their dynamic team.
- Build long-lasting relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better member experience
- Provide support to key members by learning about and satisfying their needs
- Research, analyze and interpret data from various sources
- Make cold calls or reach out to members
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective members
- Compile and analyze data to find trends
- Convert analysis into business insights
- Support the development of sales strategies
- Handle member complaints
- Bachelors/HND degree
- Previous experience working in Sales
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand member needs
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
AGE : 25-32years
SALARY : N55,000 + HMO, PENSION
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Account Officers (In-Office) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 399 jobs