Job title : Truck Driver
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 14, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input macros into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
- Valid truck driver experience
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- May also be required to work on Sundays.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Driving jobs
- Truck Driver jobs
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 10 jobs