Job title : Driver
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Transporting pupils from school to homeand vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- A valid driver’s license.
- 4-years driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Driving jobs
- Driver jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!