Jumia Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Java Software Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 16, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- You will be part of an agile team that develops e-commerce, smart logistics, and payment solutions.
- Your work will integrate a service-oriented architecture using state-of-the-art technologies and software development practices; You will own your services and be responsible for end-to-end
- You will take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and you will support your colleagues in code reviews
- You will change the Internet landscape in Africa and the World one line of code at a time.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experienced with object Oriented Programming
- Experience with development in Java (and ideally Spring boot framework)
- Acquainted with building testable code, unit tests and/or integration tests
- Knowledgeable of software design and architecture patterns
- Knowledgeable of SQL and relational databases
- Fluent in English
The following gives you a good head start:
- Experience in another programming languages, namely : Go, NodeJS
- DevSecOps mindset
- Aware of fault-tolerance and secure programming concepts
- Experienced in some of the following concepts: message queuing, caching, NoSQL, SOA, CI/CD, application and system monitoring
- Experienced in some of the following technologies: Maven, Gradle, Hibernate, Kafka, Redis, Prometheus, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarCube, Jenkins
- Experienced working with Scrum processes.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online