6 days ago
Job title : FCS Technical Support Officer jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Technical Support Officer will be the first point of contact for resolving all FCS-related matters which include onboarding of new clients, resolving communication issues between hardware and software, configuring hardware, and carrying out performance analysis to determine unit/client success rate.
- Work with the Research & Development, Implementation, and Recovery & control teams in resolving more technically advanced client issues.
- Immediate support via email, phone call, chat applications, desktop connection software like TeamViewer and other relevant applications will also be required.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve software and hardware issues
- Work closely with the Research & Development Technical support officer to optimize client satisfaction
- Account setup, and onboarding for new FCS clients
- Communication of updates and training clients on the solution features
- Guide clients on the usage of platform features with the use of written instructions and technical manuals.
- Communicate with the client properly to quickly understand the source of the problem
- Resolve issues and provide accurate feedback to clients within agreed time limits
- Guide clients in resolving technical issues through a series of actions either via phone, email, or chat
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. Research & development, implementation, etc.)
- Provide support to implementation engineers on the field based on diagnosis done to ensure seamless resolution of hardware issues
- Work closely with Research & Development, Recovery & Control, Implementation, and Customer Support teams to optimize operations
- Refer to internal documentation to provide accurate technical solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged as well as prioritize and manage several technical issues openly at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their platform interfaces are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare and share FCS theft analysis report periodically with clients and internal teams
- Prepare other reports like health check reports, unit/client success rate reports,etc. for internal teams and clients accurately and on time
- Document technical knowledge and client preferences in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain cordial relationships with clients
- B.Sc. in Electrical Electronics Engineering, IT, Computer Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year and above experience with a Technical support background.
- An interest in analyzing data to draw insights and problem-solving to ensure client satisfaction.
- Good understanding of electronics, computers systems, and software platforms
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- FCS Technical Support Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********