Job title : Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Role Overview: HR BUSINESS PARTNER (HRBP)
- We are looking for an exceptional HRBP that will drive and execute a world-class People Strategy. You will be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented, and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- As HRBP, you will execute People initiatives across West Africa and beyond ? including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Performance Management, People Strategy, Automation, Employee Engagement, and Learning and Development. You will be responsible for delivering the People Infrastructure that powers the entire MAX community, globally.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the executive team and strategic people lead to execute on people strategy and people transformation initiatives across the organization
- Drive and manage people transformation and change management initiatives.
- Deliver a positive NPS of 95% amongst all employees at MAX
- Provide specialist risk-based advice, coaching and people-related advice to execs and managers
- Provide proactive support, coaching, and mentorship to managers to help them deliver agreed targets
- Drive the development, review, and improvement of talent management across MAX
- Manage cyclical processes including remuneration reviews, employee engagement surveys, recruitment and other people optimization processes
- Plan, manage and control budgets
- Take ownership of employee complaints and issues and resolve them systematically and efficiently
- Manage and proactively engage all relevant internal and external stakeholders across MAX
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and best practices in all regions of operation
Want to Join Us? Here’s Why You Should.
At MAX, we encourage diversity and are open to meeting just about anyone with the right passion and skill set regardless of looks, gender, sexual orientation, colour, tribe, nationality, or disability.
- The MAX Work Environment:
- Drive: We are building a team where everyone is a leader and therefore runs on internal motivation
- Empathy: We have a clear understanding of the problem we are trying to solve and its impact on Africans, and we are committed to providing a lasting solution.
- Humility: We are committed to continuous learning and improvement. We learn, unlearn, and relearn
- Initiative: We welcome novel ideas and encourage creativity
- Diligence: We take great pride in our work.
- Candor: We value open and honest communication
- Collaboration: We are a team of passionate, innovative optimists, solving challenging problems and creating an impact.
- Bias for Technology: We automate everything
What You’ll Need:
- Strong passion for people
- Incredible ability to attract and retain talented people
- Deep knowledge of people operations and HR functions
- Deep understanding of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Experience with statutory and legal requirements associated with HR operations
- Excellent planning, leading, organizing, and control skills
- Excellent attention to Detail
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, writing, and speaking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong passion for helping people succeed
- Competitive pay & benefits (plus stock options)
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Flexible work and hybrid working model
- Consistent Learning and Development
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) jobs