2 months ago
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Corporate Investigation and Advisory Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Corporate Investigation and Advisory Officer will provide high level support in delivery services to corporate clients and participate in the company strategic planning in support of operational efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that all corporate clients are serviced in line with the agreements with the clients.
- To prepare and review documents, contracts, proposals and reports for clients and management as required
- Prepare and undertake presentations on behalf of the company.
- Review, analyse and interpret research data as well as generate reports thereto
- Supervise the collection and collation and analysis of security data.
- To ensure that all security information received from the various sources are logged in and documented in the relevant templates created for that purpose
- Represent the company in regards to any legal matter that may arise as well as provide legal support thereto.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the company as well as prepare minutes of meeting of all such meetings attended.
- Applicant must have good writing, indept research and analytical skill.
Skills and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Candidates must have good communication skills – both oral and written.
- Candidates must have strong legal background
- Candidates must have be able to prepare proposals
- Applicant must be a graduate and must have completed NYSC.
- Applicant be able to multi task.
- Applicant must be able to work with little or no supervision, and work under pressure.
- Applicant must be proficient in the use of MS Office tools especially, Microsoft Word.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Salary Offer: *********