Filmo Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Content Creator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Writing, reviewing, editing and update content for company website, blogs, marketing materials and similar platforms
- Come up with creative and unique ideas to promote the company and its products
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and its products
- Maintain consistency in content and ensure alignment with the brand history and plans
- Ensure content is complaint with the copywrite and data protection laws
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings and reach customers
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, identify and solve problems
- Promote content on social networks and monitor increase in traffic due to new content and take actions accordingly to improve traffic metrics
- Coordinate with copywriter and design team to illustrate articles
- Conducting research on the key SEO terms and incorporating them into the content to achieve maximum viewership
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in English,
- Ability to create basic visuals
- Communications, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a content creator, content strategist or a similar role
- Portfolio of already published articles and web pages
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Exceptional knowledge of digital publishing, social media marketing and metrics
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility and motivation.
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Filled with creative ideas
- Proactive and receptive to feedback.
- Excellent time management skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.