2 weeks ago
Job title : Broadcast Producer (Igbo)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Virtual Media Network (VMN) is an international multimedia broadcaster, delivering a wide range of varied brand contents in English, pidgin, Igbo and Yoruba languages to serve not just local but global audiences.
- VMN uses multiple platforms to reach its daily audience, from satellite, cable to digital platforms (Apps and social media). Our broadcast Producer work ranges from but not limited to channel management, Content production and acquisition etc.
As a VMN broadcast Producer
- You will work creatively across all platforms, TEN Brands and TEN digital to ensure that the channels’ output develops and grows a distinctive character and status in its target area.
- On a daily basis, you will engage actively with the audience ensuring consistency of output.
- Research, create topics and scripting for originals, budgeting (movies, soaps, series, shows, promos, documentary, skits, fillers, etc.)
- Write voice over scripts and translate.
- Subtitling (adr), translates scripts to other languages.
- Acquire contents for the channels both originals and co-creation.
- See to day-to-day management of assigned channel.
- Assist team in all stages of production of daily outputs across the channel and digital platforms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Are you the right candidate?
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- The successful candidate will have some experience within a media sphere. Fluent in Igbo and English (written and spoken), you will have experience of delivering creative contents
- Must have in-depth experiential knowledge of production process
- Must know how to create content, script, shoot and edit content.
- Good knowledge of channel management (scheduling and broadcast) is of great advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to breaking trends is essential.
- Ability to work without supervision and with team
- Must have knowledge of adobe suite. (Knowledge of other useful software is an advantage)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Broadcast Producer (Igbo) jobs