3 months ago
Montaigne Place’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Brand Manager (Female)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for coordinating the brand’s activities – sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution.
- Accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers.
- Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle.
- Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution.
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans.
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends.
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies.
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
- Provide monthly product updates to management.
Required Education and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years field experience in product management, brand advertising and/or marketing.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer service
- Communications and media
- Public relations.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Brand Manager (Female) in Lagos
- Salary Offer: *********