Job title : Creative Director
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- This candidate will be coordinating with teams across the organization to understand teams’ design needs and building out their creative strategy accordingly.
- In each of these projects, you will ensure that outcomes are on budget, within brand, and incorporating current design trends.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with other members of the creative team.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Managing and supervising multiple projects and teams.
- Ensuring resources are allocated according to project needs.
- Directing copy, design and development of creative materials.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Present completed ideas to client/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices from strategy to creative disciplines.
- Integrate technical and visual solutions into creative concepts
- Understand trends within the scope of client’s industry
- Review and ensure output are visually appealing, functional in the market place and on brand.
- Evaluating creative performance and guiding improvements.
- Offer fresh, interesting creative ideas to clients in order to generate/increase revenue.
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Participate actively in brainstorming meetings and drive creative sessions.
- Creative and innovative writing skills
- Demonstrable graphic design/copywriting skills with a strong portfolio.
- Pro?ciency with required tools in line with field of practice.
- Good management skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 7 years’ work experience as a Creative Director; with at least 5 years in Marketing/Creative Industry
- Degree in relevant field
- ARCON Certification
How to Apply for this Offer
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio showcasing your relevant work to email@example.com with the subject line:
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Creative Director jobs