Job title : Vehicle Maintenance Officer / Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical and electrical repair to trucks , buses and cars.
- Purchasing vehicles to expand and or enhance the fleet
- Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules
- Coordinating drivers and on staff maintenance professionals when setting employee schedules
- Managing vehicle licensure and registration
- Ensuring all fleet members have proper licensure and up to-date training
- Monitoring drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of company’s assets
- Control repair, inventory, and labor costs
- Coach and mentor technicians and CSRs
- Monitor associate work levels
- Manage facilities, assuring a clean and safe working environment.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Vehicle Maintenance Officer / Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!