Compovine Technologies’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Vehicle Maintenance Officer / Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical and electrical repair to trucks , buses and cars.
- Purchasing vehicles to expand and or enhance the fleet
- Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules
- Coordinating drivers and on staff maintenance professionals when setting employee schedules
- Managing vehicle licensure and registration
- Ensuring all fleet members have proper licensure and up to-date training
- Monitoring drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of company’s assets
- Control repair, inventory, and labor costs
- Coach and mentor technicians and CSRs
- Monitor associate work levels
- Manage facilities, assuring a clean and safe working environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title, Age and Location as the subject of the email.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Vehicle Maintenance Officer / Manager in Lagos