Job title : Unit Head, Workflow and Enterprise Application Development
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 11, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the successful completion of all work assigned to the Workflow & Enterprise Application Development Unit.
- Assign work to team resources, balancing workload appropriately.
- Work with EA office to ensure compliance of data and information with defined blueprint and standards.
- Consult with relevant stakeholders to understand their data and reporting needs.
- Direct the development of accurate estimates for work request delivery and application support services.
- Manage an application team to deliver services according to defined service level commitments.
- Lead the development, building, configuration and unit testing of Workflow & Enterprise Application solutions from conceptualization through stabilization using various computer platforms.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in delivery of reports.
- Review technical constraints and performance issues of Enterprise solutions.
- Assist in planning the introduction of new application systems.
- Manage and report on progress of team tasks and objectives.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of maintenance and development processes.
- Manages expectations of the team’s internal and external customers.
- Communicates clearly the Application team goals, organizational philosophies, and policies and procedures to the Application team.
- Coordinates and facilitates the creation of Workflow & Enterprise solutions development documentation.
- Improves the Workflow & Enterprise systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports.
- Serve as a member of the IT Services and Supplier Relationship Committe.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 8+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions
- 6+ years of management experience with 2+ years spent in senior management role
- Experience on Enterprise solution architecture and Design
- Familiarity with Cloud Solution architecture and Design
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Unit Head, Workflow and Enterprise Application Development jobs