Job title : ICT Instructor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The right candidate will endeavor to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing future technology.
At a minimum, the essential functions are;
- To plan and execute lessons according to a standard curriculum
- Create assignments, quizzes, tests to measure the competency of the students
- Analyze and monitor students’ progress through administering assignments, tests, etc
- Understand the learning and understanding capabilities of the students by interacting with them
- Stay abreast of latest IT trends.
- B.Sc, B.Ed in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Must possess knowledge of CSS, HTML, 2D and 3D modeling
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw, Digital marketing is an added advantage
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies
- Minimum of 1-year primary / secondary school teaching experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be friendly and compassionate with children
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- Candidate should reside within commutable distance to Berger, Ikeja, areas of Lagos state.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- ICT Instructor jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!