7 days ago
Job title : Travel Agent
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The purpose of a travel agent is to sell transportation and accommodation to individuals and groups planning trips.
- They provide advice on travel destinations, plan itineraries, and collect payments.
- These professionals are passionate about travel with an aptitude for sales and customer service.
- Plan details for travel including transportation, accommodation, and airlines.
- Work with clients to determine their traveling needs.
- Guide clients on the appropriate styles of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Manage large-scale events including conferences and retreats.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations on behalf of clients.
- Collect payments and pay fees.
- Resolve travel issues, complaints, and refunds.
- Meet sales targets and profit goals.
- Maintain client information and financial records.
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with tourism trends by attending travel seminars.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Tourism / Travel jobs
- Travel Agent jobs