Job title : Social Media Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to take charge of all our social media platforms and grow them exponentially. Our topics focus on religion in ways that can be negative to a religious person. Thus, you must be irreligious or someone who does not conform to religion.
First thing first, you’ll need to read the job description. This is a position for someone who is an atheist, irreligious, or someone who can separate their beliefs from their job. Given the religious sensitivity of the role, you will not be employed if you are religious.
A highly experienced Content Creator who knows everything there is to know about films/photos/videos/skits/YouTube/social media/TV editing. We are an exciting company with a young, vibrant staff who will make your working experience exciting.
- Create content and skits from videos and photos.
- Edit and proofread written piece before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise content
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in video/photos/skits/YouTube/social media editing.
- High command of the English language.
- Willing to come to work every day.
- Flexible and ready for an immediate start.
- Be willing to undergo a week’s trial.
- Ideally, own a laptop and a smartphone.
- Some knowledge of social media.
- Have a good understanding of countries, international affairs, and geopolitics.
- Ideally, have some creative writing skills.
This is a 5-day-a-week, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. office attendance position. There will be no remote working involved.
How to Apply for this Offer
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Social Media Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!