2 weeks ago
Job title : Senior Frontend Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the role:
- We are looking for a Front-End engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- You will participate in peer code review and provide constructive feedback to other team members so to ensure our delivery reflects your quality standard.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an engineer.
- Experienced in coding in React.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of ReactJS and Redux.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the African payments and logistics ecosystem.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Good understanding of Git.
- All the latest technology you need to do your role
- Employee stock option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Mental health wellness benefits; Headspace app subscription and Spill mental health support
- Budget for French language classes
- One-time home office set-up allowance
- Work-from-anywhere weeks; work from anywhere for three weeks in a year
- Paid birthday day off
- Team building events
- Paid parental leave
- Menstrual leave
- Learning and development budget
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********