6 days ago
Job title : Sales Supervisor jobs in Plateau
Job Location : Plateau
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- You will be managing a team of field-based sales agents. You will be required to monitor the performance of each person in your team and send daily reports to the Area Commercial Manager.
- You will support in training and hiring of your team from time to time.
- Establish relationships with new customers through recruiting and onboarding;
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers;
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service;
- Identify and respond to client needs;
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in;
- Follow up on customer orders as necessary;
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly;
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants while managing of the whole Value Chain with courtesy and Finesse to deliver results;
- Responsible for 100% of the Revenue target allocated to the team.
- Diploma in sales, marketing or any relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in field sales with a least 1 year experience managing a team;
- Strong knowledge of retail industry standards;
- Confident and charismatic approach to people.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Supervisor jobs
- Salary Offer: *********