Job title : Sales Associate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Sales Associate will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth for the company.
- This role requires a strong sales acumen, excellent communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients.
- The role holder will play a vital role in identifying new business opportunities, closing deals, and achieving sales targets.
- Identify and engage Food Business Owners and Key Decision Makers, building and nurturing relationships to generate new business leads in the HoReCa sector.
- Conduct presentations, product demonstrations, and negotiate terms to close sales deals.
- Regularly follow up with leads and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure a steady flow of opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing key clients.
- Understand their business requirements, provide exceptional customer service, and address any concerns or issues.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling to maximise revenue from existing accounts.
- Monitor sales performance, track progress against targets, and prepare regular reports for management.
- Analyse sales data and market trends to identify areas for improvement and make strategic recommendations.
- Share market insights, best practices, and sales techniques to enhance overall team performance.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment to drive motivation and productivity.
- Provide insights and recommendations on product positioning, pricing strategies, and market opportunities.
- Proven track record of success in sales, preferably in the Hotel, Restaurant and Cafe (HoReCa) space.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to persuade and influence key decision-makers and business owners.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, target-driven, and results-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales tools.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have existing good relationships with distributors or restaurants that are easily convertible.
- Excellent numerical, interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Tech savviness and a willingness to work with/sell SaaS.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales Targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the food and/or hospitality industry.
- Experience working in the food industry will be considered an added advantage
- Experience working with a CRM tool for sales lead generation, tracking and forecasting
- Proven track record in B2B sales and conversion.
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid work schedule
- Paid time off (maternity/paternity leave, annual leave)
- 13th Month Pay
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work on meaningful projects within the tech ecosystem
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Associate jobs