2 months ago
Dogan’s Sugar Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Quality Control Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance to raw material standards through maintenance of good supplier control.
- Manage food safety through the establishment of prerequisite programs and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Plan for operational processes.
- Liaise with the statutory and the regulatory agencies such as NAFDAC, SON, LASEPA, NESREA, MDAs, LCDAs, and Public Health Officers.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.de
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Establish and maintain standard for stock-keeping such as FIFO, FEFO & LILO.
- Establish standard for best Hygiene Practices.
- Troubleshoot whenever there is a deviation in operational processes and standards.
- Monitor Operational Quality Cycle.
- Ensure compliance to Human and Environmental Safety Policy of the organization.
- Engage in periodic compliance audit of staff, operations, and equipment in relation to Quality and Hygiene standards.
- Any other related duty as may be assigned.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- B.Sc. / HND in Food Science or any Biological Science fields
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good planning ability.
- Vast experience in Food processing and manufacturing
- Professional Certification in Quality, Food, Health, and Safety.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Salary Offer: *********