1 week ago
Job title : Quality Assessment Tester
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
What we’re looking for
Flex Finance is looking to hire a Software Quality Assurance Tester (QA) who will be involved with an Agile team, helping the team reach the best product quality levels, be versatile and able to adapt to dynamic methodologies for projects. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player committed to perfection.
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders, and developers to ensure that testing is efficiently and effectively covering all possible testing scenarios.
- Plan, design, script, execute, run analysis and provide recommendations on resolving application performance issues
- Document test cases, progress and results.
- Perform manual and automated testing.
- Code/Implement automated tests
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
- Familiarity with online and offline, Manual and Automated testing tools platforms.
- Platforms to be tested include Web, Mobile and APIs.
- Online and Offline Testing platforms and tools like Selenium, Sauce Labs, Silk Test, Test Complete, Ranorex, Test Rigor and, Browser stack
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Organised and self-sufficient
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, detail-focused, motivated, and good at teamwork.
- Be used to an agile environment.
- Two (2) years of experience
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Free lunch and snacks
- Annual company retreat
How to Apply for this Offer
Please email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Quality Assessment Tester jobs