7 days ago
Job title : Project Officer, Digitization Quality Assurance Quality Control(QA/QC)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Project Officer Digitization QAQC will provide hands-on support to users of the system and will be considered the expert/focal point linking the local users of the system on any trouble shooting issues with the Consortium. This role is based in Lagos for ease of engagement with Food Producers and the operational officers of regulatory agencies which are predominantly based in Lagos.
Key Responsibilities include
- Support a thorough landscaping of the data and stakeholders involved along the fortification value chain in Nigeria.
- Support the Consortium on carrying out a needs assessment for pilot and scale up at production level on IT current sophistication (individuals and roles responsible for use of technology, individuals responsible for monitoring internal QAQC/their daily tasks, types of automated devices already installed, types of software used, assess set up to enable installation of different digital devices in current setting, mapping of data collected currently at production level).
- Support the Consortium on carrying out a needs assessment for government and monitoring agencies on type of information needed for decision making on fortification programs, mapping of data collected currently at production and market level.
- Provide hands on support and training to users of the Digital QAQC system, the devices, and software.
- Provide hands on support and training to other trainers of the Digital QAQC system, the devices, and software.
- Arrange interviews between consortium members and high-level decision makers in Government.
- Synthesize and report information from interviews.
- Enable a constant flow of communication between the Digital QAQC project and the government/monitoring agencies.
- Collect feedback from users at the government, producers and monitoring agencies, synthesize and report information.
- Engage with third party implementation research team and provide information as needed for the evaluation of the project.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in project implementation and management, specifically supporting with Management Information Systems (MIS), digitalization and IT / technology for development projects. Demonstrate experience in end user training and support.
- You should have experience in end-to-end business and IT systems requirements analysis.
- The post holder should demonstrate experience in working within monitoring & evaluation frameworks using data analysis software, tracking indicators, developing and/or strengthening MIS and quality reporting.
- Previous experience working with and coordinating multiple stakeholders such as vendors, clients, end users and donors.
- You should be proficient in using modern technology and analysis with the ability to effectively liaise and facilitate with government offices, and other agencies. The candidate should have an education background in computer engineering/computer science/Information, Communication and Technology (ICT)/Management in Information System (MIS), Business Administration or equivalent in a relevant field.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Project Officer, Digitization Quality Assurance Quality Control(QA/QC) jobs