1 week ago
Job title : Project Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
- You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- As a Construction Project Manager, you must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Architects, etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to handle inadequacies timely.
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics, etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
Requirements and Skills
- BSc / BEng in Engineering, Building Technology or relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a construction Project Manager, Civil Engineer, etc.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and materials and project management principles.
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Kindly use Cover Letter as the body of the email.
- Candidates must reside on the Island, particularly around Lekki and Ajah axis.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Manager jobs