Job title : Product Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Are you a passionate Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career in a great working environment?
- If you have an eye for simple, intuitive and elegant design, if you love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative and groundbreaking products, we have the perfect job for you!
- We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our product management dream team and define and lead the execution of our various product solutions.
- We require that you can only work with us when on contract so please don’t apply if you want to work 2 or more jobs.
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders especially government, healthcare facilities in person, patients and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with engineering and development teams to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager for 3 years
- MBA or Masters preferred
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Top notch presentation and speaking skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
How to Apply for this Offer
Please send your resume or curriculum vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
To apply, please send:
- A resume or cv
- A cover letter in your email indicating why this job is compelling to you
- Please include the title of the position you are applying for in your email address
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Product Manager jobs