2 weeks ago
Job title : Procurement Engineering Trainee jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To learn and gain practical experience on the job by supporting the procurement team in the delivery of services efficiently and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Procurement Officer and his Assistants in raising quotations, quotation analysis, and preparing the tender and procurement documents.
- Participate in the opening of tenders, quotations and evaluation.
- Implementation of approved procurement plans.
- Draft framework agreements for suppliers.
- Updating procurement status report.
- Issuing and receiving of stock.
- Preparation and maintenance of store records.
- Stocktaking, inventory and reconciliation.
- Warehouse security safety and cleanliness.
- Implementing and enforcement of Procurement and store regulations, policies systems and procedures.
- Scanning of various procurement documents
- Filing of various documents including quotations, minutes and contracts
- Clearing obsolete stock from the stores to where they are required
- Taking minutes of departmental meetings
- Expediting delivery of goods
Knowledge and Required Qualifications
- Bachelor of Technology or Science in any discipline
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Report writing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and attention to details
- Good coordination, problem-solving and networking skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Procurement Engineering Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
- Graduate Trainee/ Internship /siwes jobs
- Procurement Engineering Trainee jobs
- Salary Offer: *********