6 days ago
Job title : Personal Assistant to GMD jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Accountable for providing high level of strategic, administrative, organizational, and logistic support to the GMD; utilizing diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality in helping him to manage and prioritize his time to become more efficient.
- Providing comprehensive secretariat support and assistance to the Group Managing Director in the discharged of his duties.
- Ensuring prompt and effective communication between the Subsidiaries/Departments and the GMD.
- Manage board processes board papers and circulation of agendas, minutes, discussion papers, proposals. Prepare memos, letters and miscellaneous correspondence for GMD’s approval and ensure daily dispatch of outgoing mails.
- Updating GMD’s contact database and maintaining official diary
- Proactively prioritize, plan and schedule GMD’s busy schedule, diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Conduct daily diary meetings with the GMD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Maintaining regular updates of appointments and ensuring the preparation for meeting is smooth.
- Schedule on behalf of the GMD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Manage the calendar for the GMD, receive/respond to sensitive correspondence, keep, maintain, update and retrieve files.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the GMD.
- Carry out research on behalf of the GMD when assigned.
- Ensure guests meeting with the GMD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the GMD’s work habits and preferences.
- Anticipate and identify potential problems in relation to issues arising, particularly when priorities can change at very short notice. Use own initiative to undertake action to minimize disruption to the scheduled workload.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- To carry out any other function that may be assigned by the GMD
- Management reserves the right to add or remove from your responsibilities and can transfer you to another department where it feels you could perform better
Minimum Competence & Skill Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Administration, Public Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative/executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Experience of successfully working with senior management
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Personal Assistant to GMD jobs
- Salary Offer: *********