Job title : Officer, Front Office, Corporate Client jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 27, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Providing service support for Corporate Clients, acting as the first line of contact for client. Ensure that transaction are processed promptly without error and rework. Ensure that the SLA of 97% is achieved. Ensure that issues are escalated promptly to team lead for resolution. Perform daily call-over of transactions. Report pending issues and track for prompt resolution. Ensure the pricing concessions are tracked and effected promptly. Ensure client’s mandate update are promptly processed.
- Minimum of First Degree
- 1-2 years in Customer Service or Front Office role
- Knowledge of the complexities and transactional management of corporate clients
- Versatile in customer service and having the right skills, the can do’ spirit.
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Interpreting Data
- Interacting with People
- Team Working
- The ability to analyse customer needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the features, benefits and pricing of the products and services.
- Understands and applies account application and submission processes and related activities.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Officer, Front Office, Corporate Client jobs