1 week ago
Job title : Officer – Communications Design, Corporate Services
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide digital support for internal campaigns and key business initiatives.
- Develop and deploy effective multi-platform/multi-stakeholder messaging via digital channels.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure enterprise-wide intranet (SHARE) is an effective business communication tool as well as dynamic collaboration and internal bonding platform which complies with corporate identity guidelines.
- Ensure the smooth running of digital channels in the corporate section of the MTN website.
- Ensure smooth running of all MTN Nigeria’s internal digital and communication channels including:
- Various secondary portals/content management systems,
- Online publishing platforms and the staff radio platform
- Digital screens in all locations
- Understanding of approved MTNN Communication Code and group-wide corporate identity guidelines and their application to digital communication materials.
- Provide key digital communication support to business units as well as key business-wide initiatives.
- Interface with creative and digital content consultants to deploy an integrated communications and engagement strategy to positively influence internal stakeholder perception.
- Develop engaging and effective digital communication campaigns to drive understanding and buy-in among critical stakeholders.
- Identify and leverage internal assets towards reduction in production costs in line with MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate communications, digital specialization; content development for varied audiences
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Excellent graphic design, video editing skills and an understanding of radio broadcasting
- Knowledge of evolving, contemporary digital communication tools and techniques
- Hands-on experience using relevant software such as the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Sketch up, CorelDraw, Cinema 4D etc.
- Sound understanding of UX (User Experience) principles
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Officer – Communications Design, Corporate Services jobs