Job title : Managing Director
Job Location : Kano
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensuring the development of a management structure that effectively drives business strategy.
- Develop and implement comprehensive business plans and cost-effective operational and market development activities.
- Develop the business strategy to achieve business expectations.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Coach and ensure structures are in place to train and coach the management team to be effective leaders.
- Ensure profitability across various commodity lines and depths.
- Create a business with minimal regulatory infractions.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson.
- Must have experience in trading and sourcing cocoa, and sesame seeds, and paddy rice, and soybeans.
- Experience in Agricultural Commodity, Storage and Warehousing Receipt Systems, Supply Chain Management, or in a developing business.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the above commodity market and key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of ERP systems especially SAP is needed.
- Understanding of currencies and Agricultural Commodity Exchange Market.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Managing Director jobs