Job title : Manager, Compliance
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 09, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
A career within our Compliance Management Services will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations reimagine their approach to compliance management. Our unique value proposition aids our clients in establishing effective controls through the use of analytics, artificial intelligence and technology solutions, promoting efficient execution, optimizing compliance procedures, and elevating business performance.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading complex compliance projects, assisting organizations and regulatory bodies in identifying, curbing, and preventing money laundering and counter-terrorist financing.
- Overseeing capabilities to evaluate, test, and enhance anti-money laundering or sanctions screening systems.
- Leading compliance risk assessment projects, including AML/CTF, Sanctions compliance, CDD/KYC process implementation, or testing activities.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and advising on new and evolving regulations, guidelines, laws, standards and their potential impact on organizations across various sectors.
- Promoting and assessing the effectiveness of compliance culture, control measures, and whistleblowing channels.
- Designing and implementing data-driven compliance training programs for a diverse client base.
- Staying updated on, reviewing, and analyzing latest developments in applicable laws and regulations (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Corruption, Sanctions Laws etc.).
- Conducting effectiveness reviews of compliance culture, program, and systems, and benchmarking against industry standards and international best practices.
- Leading the development and implementation of robust compliance structures, frameworks, and policies in organizations.
- Driving research initiatives and supporting the development of capabilities, proposals, and training materials.
- Identifying, investigating, and elucidating trends and patterns in data using advanced data tools, platforms, and analytical tool kits.
- Developing predictive models using machine learning, natural language, and statistical analysis methods such as classification, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation tools.
- Utilizing data visualization skills and tools to analyze, package, and communicate complex reports to key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Experience and Qualification
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required.
- At least 7 10 years’ experience in Compliance, preferably within a Big 4 or similar consulting environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively engage with colleagues and senior clients.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and a track record of delivering results.
- Strong IT skills, technical depth, and analytical capabilities.
- Proven experience in managing multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Significant experience in data modelling.
- Experience using data processing tools: R, Python, Spark, or other relevant tools.
- Expertise in data visualization tools: PowerBI, Qlik,Tableau, or other relevant tools.
- A proven track record in a leadership role within compliance management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Manager, Compliance jobs