Job title : Junior Software Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role:
We are looking for a strong Junior Engineer to work in the payment network team responsible for designing and investigating channel integration. As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely hardworking peers in a fun environment. You will work in an agile environment with a focus on problem-solving and engineering perfection.
- Work throughout all phases of the channel integration process independently as well as work jointly with other team members
- Collaborate with architects, product management, developer, QE, and Operations teams to work on innovative solutions in alignment with development goals and principles
- Produce clear, well-documented debug report docs and participate in issue fixing, and service stable improvement with developers, analysts, and product managers. Good understanding of business problems.
- Responsible for leading engineering support, release, and on-call responsibilities for an always-on 24×7 site.
- 4+ years of software design and IT support experience with, a solid foundation in computer science.
- Strong experience in Fintech, the Bank industry, and the PTSP industry. Experience working in InterSwitch, UPSL, NIBSS, and 3Line is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in software development using Java, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, and Micro Service. Experience with a shell script, and network is a major plus.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and to thrive under pressure
- Excellent decision-making, communication, and collaboration skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Junior Software Engineer jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 328 jobs