2 months ago
HR Aid’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Junior Facility Manager / Project Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Daily execution and completion of all CM requests and PPM tasks highlighted on SmartOps with high considerations for timely closure and quality delivery in all the allocated sites.
- Daily routine checks and inspection of all the units (assets, equipment, etc.) in the assigned facility across all the allocated sites to fulfil the PPM schedule (up to 95%) as agreed in the SLA (i.e. 90% compliance to SLA KPIs) and report all CM faults in real time for approval/rectification.
- Continuous monitoring of the systemic (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) integrity of each under-assigned facility with minimal downtimes.
- Continuous oversight of the access controls, security of the facility and the availability of internal/external operators (e.g. technicians, or external contractors).
- Monthly assessment of the human capital assigned to each facility with regards to the adequate completion and resolution of both CM requests and PPM tasks; assess and keep track of the technical performance history to ensure continuous delivery of premium services.
- Continuous oversight and management of the daily attendance for Technicians (using the Biometrics capturing device) and constant monitoring of timeliness in the discharge of their duties; with corresponding disciplinary actions/penalties for defaulters.
- Weekly coordination and implementation of Technician Brain Share meeting, maintaining a robust curriculum for a planned period of time covering at least two (2) months ahead.
- Periodical (i.e. quarterly) compilation of team members’ performance ratings and assessments to ensure adequacy in the skill sets within the team per time; and adequate proposition of capacity developmental programs (Technical trainings) for each team member based on the identified skills gap.
- Continuous involvement and dedication to the recruitment/on-boarding process for new Facility Operation team members with a follow-through induction plan.
Client Relations (Internal & External):
- Monthly gathering of Intelligence from the PPM-KPI and CM-KPI reports (on SmartOps), on a weekly and bi-weekly basis respectively, with highlights on the percentage of closed-out jobs against pending jobs.
- First level analysis of the PPM-KPI and CM-KPI reports from SmartOps, to draw inference on ways to mitigate poor service delivery and response time, and establish steps for immediate improvements.
- Regular communication with the client or client representative(s) to manage expectations by adequately taking their complaints, feedbacks and giving assurance of the suitable resolution.
- Ownership of the supply-chain process from end-to-end by identifying cost-effective ways to appointing external contractors that make-up for the provision of premium service delivery.
Systems Compliance & Project Management:
- Compliance with the real-time usage of Zoho in ensuring that all purchases have a complimentary purchase order updated on the Zoho platform.
- Daily check on the HSE compliance (of Administrator, Officers and Technicians) by having routine knowledge sharing sessions, pep talks, and weekly meetings on effective and proper use of assets, tools, toolbox and other inventory used in the discharge of their duties.
- Daily inspection and oversight on the quality assurance of all ongoing and completed jobs across the assigned facilities.
- Daily review on SmartOps to track job completion, quality delivery and customer feedback.
- Facility Performance Management:
- Constant compliance to budget per facility and service categories, with considerations to maintain high facility integrity by closing-out on all PPM tasks and ensuring cost-effectiveness other than the resulting CM issues.
- Review of SLAs to ensure the practicability of the contract terms relating to the turn-around time for premium service delivery and quality resolution.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Master’s Degree
- At least 3 years cognate experience
- Computer literacy, written communication skills
- Knowledge Facility management tools
- Excellent Communication skills
- Creativity, resource management, organizational capabilities are of utmost importance.
- Accuracy, reliability and capacity to meet deadlines are expected
- The drive to get things right the first time and a superb attention to detail.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Salary Offer: *********