Job title : HR Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client is currently in need of a part-time HR Manager to work with them 2 – 3 days per week.
The HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Serving as a point of contact between Management and Employees to align HR strategies, procedures and business processes, while ensuring compliance with all policies, employment laws and regulations.
- Providing guidance on all HR-related issues and needs, including workforce planning, compensation, employee relations, performance management, talent management, change initiatives, organizational design, succession planning, and regulatory compliance.
- Identifying gaps in current workforce and setting strategy to help address business needs, and ensuring the organisation has the optimum organizational structure and the right people in the right positions for each business unit to achieve its goals.
- Working closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build employee engagement and retention.
- Provide guidance to management on HR policies and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance.Creating recruitment plans for all restaurant staff.
- Screening, interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Managing monthly payroll, and planning compensation and benefits packages.
- Overseeing employee attendance and working schedules.
- Schedule onboarding sessions and job-related trainings for all employees
- Tracking key recruiting metrics like turnover rates and source of hire
- Ensuring restaurant staff complies with internal and regulatory policies.
- Keeping up to date with employment laws which may impact on employee policies or change programmes.
- 5 years HR leadership experience (minimum)
- Previous HR experience in the hospitality industry (desirable).
- Ability to communicate information effectively both verbally and in writing to stakeholders across the organisation.
- Ability to manage a large workforce.
- Ability to set clear goals and targets, monitoring progress and holding people to account.
- Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of employment law and its application in a change context.
- Evidence of HR Professional Certification e.g. CIPM.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date Resume to: email@example.com using the job title e.g “Property Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- HR Manager jobs