Flutterwave’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Front End Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Front End Engineer Role:
As Frontend Engineer, you will manage and seamlessly blend front-end and back-end web development. You will be responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using our products. Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be:
- Attend developer events.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Create innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the application more visually appealing and enhance usability.
- Ensure quick Updates on our products application to make them effective.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensures Troubleshooting and fixing issues on a products Frontend.
- Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Develop plan, process and timeline for development projects.
- Analyse, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with users, project managers, product managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Contribute towards team, department and company goals.
Required competency and skillset to be a Waver:
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organisations product and service offerings.
- In-depth understanding of software development languages like html and nodejs
- In-depth understanding of software development frameworks like angular, vuejs and react
- Understanding of micro service architecture
- Knowledge of writing unit tests
- Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Attitude to work
- Ability to grasp project requirements quickly
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timeliness of product build
- Clarity of documentation
- Quality of written codes
- Customer Satisfaction with product
- Short Cycle time (Time spent working on an issue)
- High velocity rate (Number of features delivered in a period)
- Fast backlog burn rate
- QA Kickback rate
- No of escaped bugs
- Defect removal efficiency
- Response time to customers enquiries and complaints across all channels
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online