Job title : Front Desk Admin
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Serve as first contact point at the Support Office for visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them as appropriate.
- Receive and sort external mails/Delivery/Courier daily
- Ensure adherence of safety procedures via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Keep updated records of offices expenses and costs.
- Create a budget for and procurement of front office supplies.
- Ensure service providers for janitorial services and security services work in line with contract terms.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/mail.
- Vendor management
- Logistics co-ordination for and from the Support Office
- The right candidate must have a minimum of HND from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 1-4 years experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to be proactive when issues arise
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Front Desk Admin jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 251 jobs