Job title : Engineering Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Briefly on the role
- The ideal candidate will design and deliver solutions to improve the business, drive strategic growth initiatives, optimize user acquisition, and shape the future of technology education.
- He or she will leverage creativity and analytical prowess to propel our innovative solutions to new heights.
- The Engineering Manager will lead the engineering team through the development and delivery of at least one new product within the first 6 months, demonstrating effective project management and technical oversight.
- He or she will mentor and train team members in various programming languages and technical skills with measurable improvements in their proficiency levels.
Preferred years of Experience:
- At least 6-10 years of technical experience with multiple programming languages
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading engineering teams.
Why you should work with Decagon:
- We offer an energized, upbeat environment that strongly fosters employee work-life balance.
- A work culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
- Great/flexible work culture – as long as you get the work done.
- Amazing personal growth experience – at one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Nigeria.
- Pension and health plan.
- Monthly Transportation and Data Allowance.
- Working with a motivated and talented team.
- More importantly, an opportunity to transform the Software Engineering ecosystem in Nigeria and beyond.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Engineering Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!