Job title : Electrician
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure that all electrical and automation equipment are being maintained in order to achieve the manufacturer’s life span of the equipment and also eliminate downtime due to electrical issues.
- Monitor all Electrical/ automation control panels according to schedule.
- Carry out preventive Maintenance checks according to approved schedule and prompt filling of checklist.
- Ensure cleaning of all electrical panels, instruments, and equipment.
- Monitor all the Electrical parameters of equipment (current etc.) when on loaded and not loaded.
- Respond & take action on all electrical and automation issues in the plant.
- Ensure filling of the electrical and automation logbook at the end of the shift.
- Report all electrical and automation issues to the plant electrical & automation supervisor.
- Carryout installations and maintenance services of electrical systems and machinery to avoid power failure and job interruptions.
- Collect materials requested from stores for use in maintenance services.
- Record and monitor electrical device readings for review and evaluation.
- Carry out planned maintenance on electrical and automation systems and machinery to ensure efficient operation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be highly versatile in electrical troubleshooting.
- Be self motivated and able to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Have great organizational and time management abilities.
- NABTEB/ Trade Test.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar industry.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Electrician jobs