Proforce Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Auto Electrician jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Automobile Electrician will be mainly involved in installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts, and maintaining electrical equipment for automotive machinery
- Responsible for the repair of electrical and electronic faults in cars and motor vehicles. This may include replacing damaged or faulty parts where necessary
- Perform routine checks and tests to verify the condition of a vehicle.
- Assemble and install electrical and electronic system in motor vehicles.
- Gather information from customers about issues with their vehicle electrical systems
- Diagnose electrical issues and propose a satisfactory course of action which will result in problem solving.
- Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles with outstanding results.
- Service and repair auto electrical systems.
- Prepare time schedule for repair completion for customers and deliver within the stipulated period.
- Install new vehicle wiring system.
- Check/inspect any error after servicing before vehicle is delivered to customer.
- Repair parts and equipment when needed.
- Install and troubleshoot immobilizer and alarm systems
- Coordinate all electrical work being done on vehicle as and when due.
- Advise customer on the usage of electrical part to avoid damage and ultimate loss.
- Provide information for job report and service log.
- Advise the purchasing unit on the best auto electrical part to purchase.
- Relate with customers in friendly way to ensure close connection to with company.
- Always maintain a clean working environment.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are well stored after use.
- Responsible for the handling of fragile tools and equipment to ensure their longevity.
- Liaise with the workshop manager on the way forward to a persisting problem.
- Deliver excellent and top-notch electrical service to customer.
- Suggest and advise the company on initiatives needed for growth and expansion.
- Trade Test, Diploma or OND/HND in Automotive or Electrical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- A good team player and eye for detail
- Problem Solving/Analysis and troubleshooting skill
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
N80,000 – N100,000
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.